Suzanne Swanton & Tim Welch offer insights on how transportation professionals can help address the affordable housing crisis. Gary Vlieg shares his experience with assessing parking needs for below market rental housing in Metro Vancouver.
Nominate outstanding colleagues and projects deserving recognition. Students at all levels of post-secondary are encouraged to apply for scholarships and awards. Deadline: Mar 1.
Inviting ideas for virtual technical tours (Deadline: Feb 10) and corporate sponsors to showcase at #CITEconf 2021
2020 CITE Award Winner Iyad Sahnoon highlights his research on the effect of connected cruise control equipped vehicles on traffic operation and safety
News from CITE
- CITE Executive Committee Elections – nominations due March 15
- Member Highlights: ITE VP Candidates – Gene Chartier & Rosana Correa
- TLC + ITE Micromobility Design Guide project update
- Updates from TAC Appointees
- How sections are adapting to a virtual world