Become an ITE Student Member for FREE!
ITE and CITE provide you with opportunities to learn about and become involved in the transportation profession as a student. Becoming an ITE Student Member will help you attain the contacts, knowledge, career development and personal growth needed for success in the field of transportation.
ITE membership grants you access to resources that will give you a competitive advantage – both professionally and personally. Resources such as:
- Monthly issues of the ITE Journal. Discover what others in the field are currently working on
- Student discounts on publications and technical reports sold through the ITE Book Store to assist you in your research and course work
- A treasure trove of technical information, resources and unparalleled networking opportunities with professionals working in transportation from all over the world
- Significant discounts on registration fees for annual conferences where you have the opportunity to meet and mingle with prospective employers
- Take advantage of networking opportunities in your local area through District and Section memberships – automatically included
- Searchable technical database of ITE Journal articles and papers presented at ITE Annual Meetings from 1970 to the present. Download those articles you need at no cost
- Access to the searchable ITE Membership Directory, a veritable Who’s Who in the profession, updated weekly, and the ITE Employment Center
To be eligible to become a Student Member, you must be:
- Enrolled as a student in a graduate or undergraduate school of recognized standing; and
- Registered in at least one course in transportation or traffic engineering unless exempted by the faculty advisor of an ITE Student Chapter; and not otherwise eligible for another grade of membership.
Why Not Join?
ITE is offering all students a free student membership for their first year. Just submit an application and begin getting the monthly ITE Journal and CITE Newsletter free!