CITE offers several annual Scholarships & Awards for ITE Student Members enrolled in transportation programs at accredited Canadian universities or colleges, and are Canadian citizens or landed immigrants:
- For students in a doctorate-level program
- For students in a master’s-level program
- For an undergraduate student in planning, geography, or engineering.
- Awarded based on the quality of writing and demonstrated appreciation of interdisciplinary collaboration in a 1,000+ word paper
- Sponsored by WATT Consulting Group
- For students in accredited transportation programs, awarded based on the quality of a paper addressing a transportation engineering subject
- Sponsored by Stantec
- $1,000 (Second: $300, Third: $200)
- An undergraduate student competition based on the Canadian Capacity Guide for Signalized Intersections (CCG)
- Sponsored by Jim Gough, PTV Group & BA Group
- Participate in your local CITE section competition and you could be chosen to attend and/or present at the CITE Annual Conference.
- Awarded to the winning team of the annual Traffic Bowl competition held at the CITE Annual Conference
For further information, contact us.