Each year, the Canadian Institute of Transportation Engineers sponsors an awards program to honour outstanding achievement in transportation engineering, planning and distinguished service to CITE. The awards, presented annually at the CITE Annual Conference Awards Luncheon, bestow national recognition upon the recipients, and increase the public’s awareness of the role and responsibilities of the transportation practitioner.
The following awards are focused on practitioners in transportation engineering and planning. See individual awards for requirements. Most award submissions are due March 1st.
- Bunt David Tam Memorial Award
- H. Robert Burton Distinguished Service Award
- Outstanding Voluntary Contribution Award
- Stan Teply Outstanding Technical Project Award
- Rising Stars Program
- Jenn and Jan Voss Travel Bursary for Women in Transportation Engineering
- ITE Transportation Achievement Awards
For further information, contact us.