The TLC is a coordinating body tasked with ensuring that volunteers have the tools and support required. It comprises up to four CITE members and the Vice President of the Executive Committee as liaison to the CITE Executive. It generally does not directly involve itself with the working elements of active projects, however the TLC does set project priorities, maintains communications, and ensures schedule compliance.
- Irini Akhnoukh, Chair
- Mariya (Mars) Otten-Andrew, Vice-Chair
- Farhad Shahla
- Ryan Martinson
The TLC mandate is to ensure that CITE members have the opportunity to participate in technical projects:
- ITE Coordinating Council participation;
- Coordination of CITE appointees on ITE Council executive committees;
- Coordination of CITE appointees on Transportation Association of Canada committees;
- Dissemination of technical projects and initiatives through ITE and other organizations; and
- Oversight of Canadian District technical initiatives.
ITE and the Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
A key role of the TLC is liaison with ITE International and its Coordinating Council, and TAC; with a focus on coordination with the activities of these organizations.