Website LMM Engineering
Traffic and Transportation Consultants
LMM Engineering is a specialized consultancy providing traffic, transportation and parking analysis services to private and public sector clients throughout the province.
LMM is seeking a growth motivated traffic / transportation planner / engineer / technologist to play a key role in our rapid growth plans.
We offer fast track career growth opportunities, excellent and unique work-life balance environment with flex-time and telecommuting options, competitive compensation packages with annual bonuses, continuous performance recognition, and ownership opportunities.
Tired of just being an employee number in the books? Work where you could actually make a difference!
The primary duties of the Traffic Engineer / Transportation Planner include providing transportation planning and traffic engineering services for public and private sector clients. Complete traffic and parking related reports and designs, assist in proposal preparation, presentations, participate in client meetings, public information meetings and hearings, field / site visits, and communicate with various public agencies.
- 3-10 years related experience. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook), and Synchro/Sim Traffic, with AutoCAD and / or Microstation preferred
- High level of professionalism, customer service, energy, speed and accuracy
- Strong organizational and planning skills with a proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Resourceful, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Exercises initiative in adapting procedures to address unusual problems and resolves conflict
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic setting
Results oriented with strong attention to detail
Ability to work and complete assigned tasks independently and with minimal supervision, often remotely
- Have or on your way to acquiring a CET or P.Eng. designation.
To apply please email your CV to HR@LMMEngineering.com stating your availability and salary expectations.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@LMMEngineering.com