CIMA+ is seeking to hire a candidate that is about to or has recently gained their P.Eng. license to support our expanding traffic and roadway safety practice in Ontario. You will have the opportunity to broaden your experience by being exposed to many aspects of transportation, including traffic operational studies, traffic management planning, roadway and railway safety reviews, development of guidelines and policy papers, active transportation and consultation with different stakeholders
CIMA+ provides the opportunity of working with recognized senior professionals in the transportation field and the opportunity to learn and advance in your profession. Ongoing training is offered to allow you to continually upgrade your skills. This position will provide the opportunity for the right candidate to quickly progress into a Project Management role.
The opening is available in any one of our southern Ontario offices – Burlington, Mississauga, London, Bowmanville or Kitchener.
- Oversee junior staff undertaking traffic operational and safety analysis
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and have demonstrated teamwork skills
- Undertake technical analysis, using tools such as VISSIM, AIMSUN, Synchro, GIS, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Preparation of technical reports and presentations related to current or prospective projects
- Conduct site visits and field surveys
- Prepare stakeholder consultation material and presentation
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Eng.) in Civil Engineering.
- Registered as an EIT with Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO) or recently Licensed by PEO as a Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in transportation
- Working experience and knowledge in a broad range of transportation studies, including traffic safety and operational studies
- Knowledge of the provincial and national guidelines and manuals, including Ontario Traffic Manuals, MUTCDC, Highway Safety Manual, and different TAC guidelines
- Well-developed written and communication skills with the ability to integrate illustrations and diagrams into written materials to communicate technical information to a variety of audiences.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A valid Ontario driver’s license
CIMA+ offers you
- Flexible schedules
- Salary increase based on performance
- Sick leave and personal leave
- Comprehensive benefit plan upon hiring
- Matched pension plan upon hiring
- Possibility of investing in a company profit-sharing plan
For your career
- Continuous training and development program
- Reimbursement of professional association membership cotisation
- Recognition programs
- Advanced technology tools
For you and your loved ones
- Wellness program
- Corporate discounts: such as mobile services, fitness center, home and auto insurance, software
And much more!
Why join CIMA+?
The key to our delivery of quality services is being able to attract and maintain satisfied and engaged people. At CIMA+, employees are given the flexibility required to ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience in a motivating work environment. Our staff enjoy the diversity of projects and the extensive autonomy given to interact directly with clients. Such proximity is possible because of our flat corporate structure, and it translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients.
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, visible minorities, indigenous people, and individuals with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.