Candidates must have a B.A.Sc. in Civil Engineering, be registered or eligible for registration in BC, and have 4+ or more years of experience post-graduation that includes progressive technical, project management and business development experience in traffic engineering and transportation planning, preferably in the Metro Vancouver or Vancouver Island markets.
Bunt offers competitive salaries for transportation consulting positions in the Metro Vancouver market, annual performance bonuses based on company and individual performance, shareholder ownership opportunity, 5 personal days off in addition to 3 weeks’ vacation, and a comprehensive benefits package. Your salary will be commensurate with your qualifications, experience, and skills.
- Planning and managing transportation data collection programs
- Preparation of multi-modal Master Transportation Plans/Corridor Plans
- Traffic operations analysis using industry-standard software including Synchro/SimTraffic and Sidra
- Conceptual and functional design of all types of transportation infrastructure
- Community or area-wide parking studies
- Traffic management plans during construction
- Traffic signage and pavement marking plans
- Studies supporting various phases of land development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org