Website Bunt & Associates
Transportation Planners and Engineers
Our strength is our people. Bunt & Associates has grown significantly over the last twenty years and much of the company’s success is a result of having the right people on our team. We are a group of highly motivated individuals who work to maintain excellence in client experience and exceptional product delivery. Bunt & Associates offers a positive work environment that recognizes the importance of professional development, opportunities for advancement, and a work-life balance. This is our commitment in support of attracting and keeping exceptional people.
Candidates must have a B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, be registered or eligible for registration with APEGA, and have 5+ years of experience post-graduation that includes progressive technical, project management, and business development experience in traffic engineering and transportation planning, preferably in Alberta.
A Master’s Degree in Engineering and/or Professional traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE) certification will be assets. Experience in the public sector will also be considered positively.
Required Technical Skills:
• Planning and managing transportation data collection programs
• Development of transportation models based on the four-step method
• Traffic operations analysis using industry-standard software including HCS7, Synchro, Sidra, and/or VISTRO
• Completion of community or area-wide parking studies
• Preparation of Transportation Impact Assessments and Parking Impact Assessments supporting various phases of land development
• Preparation of multi-modal Master Transportation Plans
• Conceptual and functional design of all types of transportation infrastructure including highways, streets, parking lots, parkades, loading courts, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit infrastructure
• Competent in AutoCAD
Desirable Technical Skills:
• Development of signal timing plans
• Regional roadway network planning
• Transit facility planning including BRT and LRT
• Special event traffic management plans
• Cycling and pedestrian master/corridor planning
• Produce professional technical reports
• Develop public open houses/workshop materials
• Provide technical expertise as part of stakeholder engagement activities
• Present to public agency staff, executives, and elected politicians
Project Management & Business Skills:
• All aspects of project and quality management, from small to large projects
• Entrepreneurial mind set for business development and Client care
• Proposal and marketing material preparation
• Project and work distribution management
• Junior staff training and mentoring
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org