Website BT Engineering Inc.
BT Engineering Inc. (BTE) is a transportation engineering firm specializing in the areas of transportation planning and design, Environmental Assessments (EA), Value Engineering, noise assessments and traffic engineering reviews. We have delivered EA, transportation planning studies and design assignments for a wide range of private and public sector clients including the Federal, Provincial and Regional governments and municipalities across Ontario and Canada.
We are seeking an individual to join our London team. Salary commensurate with experience. BTE offers flexible work hours, a health care allowance and an hourly rate of pay.
- Transportation studies including: traffic; noise; planning and feasibility studies; preliminary and detailed design; quantity and cost estimates; and all activities associated with urban and rural roadway projects
- Preparation of reports, letters, memos, 3D computer-aided drawings, etc.
- Construction administration and site inspection duties
- Experience in transportation/traffic engineering; municipal engineering or transportation planning; contract administration/inspection an asset
- P.Eng., E.I.T. or C.E.T. designation with registration or eligibility for registration in PEO/OACETT preferred
- Ability to undertake multiple projects at the same time
- Working knowledge of appropriate traffic engineering, transportation planning and design software (e.g. Synchro, HCS, ARCADY, VISSIM, Civil 3D and AutoCAD)
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in transportation planning and design with knowledge of technical requirements and standards of MTO, and experience with MEA and CEAA projects would be an asset
- Experience and capability in preparing client proposals would be an asset
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com