How well do you know the CITE professionals in your local area? From now until March 15, 2017 you can earn chances for one of three free registrations to the 2017 ITE Annual General Meeting in Toronto by completing a variety of challenges to connect with more local professionals (see below).
Professionals Can Win Too!
How to enter
There are multiple challenges you can complete to earn entries. Send the details below to firstname.lastname@example.org each time you complete a challenge. You can even complete challenges multiple times!
- Send the date, time, location, and topic of your event to email@example.com to be added to the CITE events calendar. Provide names for up to three organizers and each will earn an entry.
- Send a photo from an event where a local professional was hosted at a student event. The photo should show the professional and the students that invited them. Provide the name of the professional and the students in the photo, all will earn entries to the draw.
- Send a photo of six or more students at a local professional chapter or section meeting. Provide the names of the students in the photo, all will earn entries to the draw.
- Send a group photo of a technical tour! Provide the names of everyone in the photo, all will earn entries to the draw. Identify the organizers if there are both students and local professionals present, they will earn a double entry.
- Host an MUTCDC-shirt themed party (or bbq; or bowling night; or potluck; or whatever, you get the idea). Send in photos of the event. Provide the names of anyone in the photos, all will earn entries to the draw. Identify the organizers if there are both students and local professionals present, they will earn a double entry.
- BONUS ROUND: Anyone holding a sign with the excite logo (high res copy here) in any photo will earn a double entry!
Make sure to send in your photos right after the event. All entries need to be in by March 15th. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org