- This event has passed.
ITE Toronto: Roundabout Training
May 16, 2019@8:00 am to 4:00 pm EDT$50 – $325
Topic: Roundabout Planning, Design and Implementation 1-day course with hands-on problem solving. Course outline:
- Accommodating Pedestrians and Cyclists
- Roundabout Capacity Analysis
- Controlling Vehicle Speeds at Roundabouts
- Basic Horizontal Design Composition
- Hands-On Problem (Sketching a Single-Lane Roundabout)
- High-Speed Approaches
- Multi-Lane Roundabouts
Instructor bio: Phil Weber, P.Eng., works at CIMA+ and over the past 20-plus years has been employed in the transportation field in the public and private sectors. He is considered a national authority on roundabout planning and design, having seen more than 60 roundabouts through to construction since 2003.