Reach the Largest Community of Transportation Professionals in Canada!
CITE has many opportunities for you to reach the transportation professional community through advertising. In addition to our annual conference, which has its own trade show and sponsorship opportunities, you can feature your company’s products and services in our newsletter, Transportation Talk, and on the CITE website. Details on advertising opportunities and rates are listed here. Note that all advertising must be prepaid and we can only accept credit card for payments. See specific advertising opportunities for instructions for copy submission formats and how to pay.
Transportation Talk Advertising
Transportation Talk is published quarterly by the Canadian Institute of Transportation Engineers and distributed to the entire membership. The newsletter is available as an online digital publication and PDF download. All ads will be directly linked to your corporate website.
Please note that Transportation Talk will not accept any form of career advertising. If you are interested in advertising employment opportunities to CITE members, please see Job Ad information.
|Ad Type||1x Rate||4x Rate||Dimensions (w x h)|
|Display Ads – Interspersed throughout the main portion of the publication|
|1/4 page||$350||$275 per||3.625″ x 4.75″|
|1/2 page – horizontal||$625||$475 per||7.75″ x 4.75″|
|1/2 page – vertical||$625||$475 per||3.625″ x 9.75″|
|Full page||$975||$825 per||8.5″ x 11″|
|Outside Back Cover||$1,500||–||8.5″ x 11″|
|Directory Ads – Appear in an advertising directory towards the back of the publication|
|Directory Card||–||$400||3.625″ x 1.9″|
|Double Directory Card||–||$650||3.625″ x 3.8″|
All above-posted advertising rates are based on digital art supplied. For assistance with ad development or to book an ad for an upcoming issue, please contact the Communications Coordinator.
Preferred File Format
- The preferred format for digital advertising files are vector files supplied as EPS, AI, or press quality PDFs.
- All photographs should be at 300 dpi.
- Ads can be sent via email to the Communications Coordinator.
Ad files must be submitted and invoices paid by the submission deadline to be published.
|Vol.||No.||Issue||Release Date||Submission Deadline|
|40||1||Spring 2018||Wed, Apr 26, 2018||Thu, Mar 29, 2018|
|40||2||Summer 2018||Tue, Jul 17, 2018||Tue, Jun 19, 2018|
|40||3||Fall 2018||Wed, Oct 24, 2018||Wed, Sep 26, 2018|
|40||4||Winter 2019||Wed, Jan 30, 2019||Fri, Jan 4, 2019|
If you have any questions, please contact the Communications Coordinator.
Introduced in 2009, CITE now allows corporate advertising on the national website. Your corporate logo will appear in the prime location on the CITE home page, in rotation with other web sponsors. CITE members and web visitors who click on your logo will be taken directly to your corporate website.
Annual Website Sponsorship: $400.00
- All Directory contracts are billed in advance prior to starting the new season (spring issue) of newsletters. For existing Directory advertisers, renewal notices are automatically sent after the fourth (Winter) issue requesting confirmation of continuance.
- Display advertising is invoiced prior to distribution of the edition in which advertisement has been booked.
- Applicable taxes are extra.
- All advertising invoices must be paid via credit card prior to any advertisement running in Transportation Talk. For further information, contact the District Administrator.