Reach the largest community of transportation professionals in Canada!
CITE offers you a direct link to reach Canada’s community of transportation professionals through advertising and sponsorship. With over 2,000 members, we provide a unique opportunity to connect with a targeted group of individuals: leading decision-makers in the industry and practicing transportation professionals. In addition to our Annual Conference, which has its own trade show and sponsorship opportunities, we offer two advertising opportunities to help you reach your target market:
- Transportation Talk – CITE’s quarterly member newsletter
- CITE Website sponsorship
Transportation Talk Advertising
Transportation Talk is published quarterly by CITE, distributed to the entire membership and wider mailing list, and promoted via social media. This magazine-style publication features articles from and for transportation professionals and news from CITE.
- Format: magazine-style digital publication available for viewing and linking online and as a PDF download
- Frequency: 4 times per year
- Circulation: 3,600
- Average reads: 1,000 per issue
Ad Types & Benefits
We offer two types of ads in Transportation Talk:
- Display advertising: stand-alone ad embedded in a feature, article, or on the inside cover, ensuring the most visibility. These can be purchased by issue or at a discounted 4x rate for the year.
- Directory advertising: ad in the Professional Services Directory listing. These are only available at a 4x rate covering all four issues released in a year.
Both ads are available in a variety of sizes and include the following value-added visibility for your company:
- All ads are directly linked to a URL of your choice (default to your corporate website)
- Your company is recognized in the distribution email sent to our mailing list (typically viewed by 900+ recipients) with a direct link to your corporate website
- Your company is acknowledged and tagged in social media posts that garner upwards of 1000 impressions within a week of posting. Display advertisers have your logo featured while directory advertisers have your company name listed.
Thanks to #TransportationTalk advertisers: @PTVGroup, @associatedeng, CTS, @BuntEngineering, @CimaPlus & @ParadigmTSL! You help us to keep Canada’s transportation professionals informed and connected. Check out the latest edition here: 📖 https://t.co/iPc1kBTJTI pic.twitter.com/pd403KGEBH— CITE (@itecanada) May 21, 2021
|Ad Type||1x Rate||4x Rate||Dimensions (w x h)|
|1/4 page||$350||$275 per||3.625″ x 4.75″|
|1/2 page – horizontal||$625||$475 per||7.75″ x 4.75″|
|1/2 page – vertical||$625||$475 per||3.625″ x 9.75″|
|Full page||$975||$825 per||8.5″ x 11″|
|Directory Card||–||$400||3.625″ x 1.9″|
|Double Directory Card||–||$650||3.625″ x 3.8″|
- Preferred file format: vector files supplied as EPS, AI, or press quality PDFs.
- Image resolution: 150 pixels per inch
- Ad size: see Rate Card table above for dimensions of each ad type/size
- Submission: Ads will be sent via email to the Communications Coordinator. Any questions about ads can also be directed to them.
Ad files must be submitted and invoices paid by the submission deadline to be published. Dates are subject to change.
|Vol.||No.||Issue||Release Date||Submission Deadline|
|44||1||Spring 2022||Apr 27, 2022||Apr 6, 2022|
|44||2||Summer 2022||Jul 13, 2022||Jun 22, 2022|
|44||3||Fall 2022||Oct 12, 2022||Sep 21, 2022|
|44||4||Winter 2022-23||Jan 26, 2023||Jan 5, 2023|
- All advertising must be prepaid prior to any ad appearing in Transportation Talk. We accept credit card payments through our online shop.
- Ads booked at the 4x rate are billed in advance of each new volume (Spring). For existing regular advertisers, renewal notices are automatically sent after the fourth (Winter) issue requesting confirmation of continuance.
- One-time ads (1x rate) are invoiced prior to distribution of the edition in which the advertisement has been booked.
- Applicable taxes are extra.
- For further information about payment, please contact the District Administrator.
Please note that Transportation Talk will not accept any form of career advertising. If you are interested in advertising employment opportunities to CITE members, please see our Career Link Job Posting Service.
Your corporate logo will appear on the CITE homepage in rotation with other website sponsors. CITE members and website visitors who click on your logo are taken directly to your corporate website. Show your leadership in the field with an annual website sponsorship for only $400.
- Average monthly visitors: 3,400
- Average page views per month: 12,000+