Membership Benefits include
- Meetings & Conference
- Networking Listservs – A wealth of information can be found at the International level and your CITE membership gives you access to 2 free ListServ (discussion groups) at ITE: International Coordinating Council
Enjoy all the benefits of a professional membership with a discounted student rate. Plus, your first full year of membership is free! Sign up online for a student membership.
Keep personal information accurate and up-to-date
In order to provide you with timely service, you need to keep your personal information accurate, complete, and current. This can be easily completed online through the ITE website:
- Go to ITE Directory: Profile update
- Click on “Membership”. This will take you to the login field where you will need to enter the following information:
- Login: this is your ITE membership number
- Password: the first six (6) letters of your last name.
- Once you have logged in, find your profile and update any relevant areas as required.
From CITE’s perspective, the most important information is your current email address as this is the most common means for regular communication.
If you are unable to login, or have questions about your profile, please contact ITE Member Service.